Through the form that we develop in the following pages, we collect your data to make your personal 2019′ income tax return without moving from your home. We leave a summary of how it works.
- Complete the form in the corresponding fields. The first screen of personal data is necessary to access the data that the Spanish Tax Agency has about you.This data is also required from your spouse if you are married - and have children - regardless of whether your tax return is filed individually or jointly, if this is more favourable to you.
- Once we receive the data, we'll prepare your 2019' tax return with these data.In case of doubts or need for data to be specified, we'll contact you.
- We will email you a draft tax return once it's ready for your review and acceptance. It's very important that you review all the data. Remember that based on the information you provide us, we'll make your tax return. In that same email, we'll provide you with a secure link for payment. We offer several options: transfer, Paypal, Bizum, electronic invoice, etc ...
- Once we receive confirmation of payment, we will send the tax return to the Spanish tax office and send it to your email.
The form we offer you is focused on the so-called simplified declarations, so it cannot be used for those who have professional or business activities (self-employed). Likewise, although it tries to contemplate all the possible cases of a " standard " declaration, including possible sales during the exercise or rentals, it could be insufficient for some, even though we include additional spaces for your comments. In both cases, please contact us on 956 17 66 66 and 692 05 47 62 which will be available during the COVID 19 confinement period, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., or via our e-mail email@example.com If you want to make an inquiry, you can do it from our online form.
Remember that our page has a secure protocol (HTTPS). You will check it because in your browser, before the page address -or to the right in Internet Explorer- the icon of a closed padlock will appear:
A Geo Trust® SSL certificate (the second largest supplier of digital certificates in the world) encrypts all information entering and leaving our website, guaranteeing that it is protected against third parties attempting to access it.
In addition to the security of the page itself, we offer secure payment methods:
- Transfer: from your bank *.
- Paypal: You can pay with your Paypal account if you have one, or with a bank account or credit card. It's free for you and you enjoy PayPal Buyer Protection.
- Bizum: if through your bank you are adhered to the Bizum collection and payment system, you can make the payment to us *.
- Revolut: we will provide you with a link so that you can make the payment with your Revolut card.
- SumUp: Electronic invoice with SumUp. We send an electronic invoice to your email along with a link to proceed with the payment *.
(* In these cases, your bank may charge you a commission for the payment)
- I didn't make the statement last year or it's the first time I'm presenting it. In that case, you must indicate a bank account number that was open in Spain on 31 December 2019.
- I'm a foreign resident in Spain. You must indicate your NIE as well as the support number. If you do not know what this means, please read this link.
- When is it obligatory to present the declaration? As a general rule, all individuals resident in Spain with income over 22,000.00 euros are obliged to file a tax return. But there are exceptions that you can consult from the page of the tax agency.But also, if you work in Gibraltar, that minimum from which to declare is reduced.